Wednesday, May 02, 2012

am I crabby.....? maybe.

I am doing my best to be positive about everything.  It is day two and my best friend and husband are talking this to death....day two...I am having coping issues as I am deserving right now.  It is a big deal to be me lately. Besides the knee pain and the sleep apnea and the checking of blood levels 3 times a day .....yeah I am a bit crabby....well deserved in my opinion.  My friend Anne who I just found out is diabetic and has been for a few years has been so helpful and supportive.  I am thankful for her.  Not that Laurie and Richard are not...they just don't let it go.

Went for the 2 eggs this am with 3 brown and serve turkey sausage.  Satisfying...tho breakfast is one of those meals I can easily and have skipped...NOT anymore.  Lunch was at a local eatery where I dined with Laurie and Richard. We all had salad. It was good.  I had a chopped salad with no croutons, or cheese and a water with lemon.  I tested when I came home and I was 179.  Right where they say I should be after a meal.  Ok then.

I do have to remind myself everyday that God is going to get me through this.  I do pray daily that He will continue to support me and help me with the hard choices every.single.day.  Do I want to take one bite of that bread.....yes, but I want to see my boys grow old...no bite.  I will keep using that till I can't anymore. It will be enough.  I have not had any real tough choices yet, no parties, no pizza outings...no being tempted with chocolate.  That will be a tough one....chocolate. 

I need to decide how I am going to get exercise with this baaaaad knee....something for the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment