Friday, May 04, 2012

and so on

Today started out as a nightmare....I took the Metformin as directed after a meal....breakfast.  45 minutes later I was sound asleep and woke up because the phone rang 1.5 hours later.  Sugar was 140 and that is good.  But still no motivation to move.  Finally I got up and went to the store got some small foods and came home.  Ate a California Roll and 2 hours later tested my sugar. 243!!!

So other symptoms that I am having that S U C K are liquid diarrhea..bright Yellow....I know TMI... crampy stomach...very full feeling. I am not retaining water I know that FOR SURE.  So I struggle with the newest diabetic issues continually checking my sugar.

We did have yummy Tilapia from a local grocer it was lemony and had some panko...I know bread crumbs...but hey the fish over took the bread.  Sometimes we just have to deal.

Richard is particularly crabby.  Work continues to suck for him and put my ass of a brother on top of it makes it worse.  We also have the IRS to deal with and then he has to worry about little ole me....


No comments:

Post a Comment